Capital Allowances for Small Businesses

Who can claim Capital Allowances?

Capital Allowances are there to allow commercial building owners tax relief for certain items and properties that help the business to carry on and boost business profits. Some people believe that only large companies can claim capital allowances; however small businesses, sole trader Capital Allowances and Capital Allowances for self employed are available also if they own a commercial building. You just need to know how to claim everything you are entitled to. That is where we come in. We specialise in providing information and helping clients to claim the tax relief they are entitled to through our specialist partner and work with a range of people from sole traders to large companies who own commercial properties or furnished holiday lets in the UK or Europe.

Capital Allowances AIA

The Annual Investment Capital Allowance or Capital Allowances AIA limit is for all qualifying commercial properties, regardless of the size of the business that operates there. This means that depending on your business circumstances, at the moment you may be able to claim for your percentage tax rate in the previous year against £100,000 on commercial property expenditure until April 2012. After April 2012 this drops to £25,000 if the property is purchased after then. Our advisors will be able to help you further on all aspects of Capital Allowances, taking into consideration your business situation and will be likely to give you an estimate of the amount you will be able to claim within a five to ten minute call.

Contact one of our advisors now on 0161 968 2051 to find out how much you are entitled to.